Do the old religious metaphors and rituals no longer work for you and your clients? Are your clients seeking a personal connection in their spirituality? Discover a modern metaphor of spirituality that provides easily understandable energetic tools that support you and your clients in your spiritual journey in the 21st century.
This workbook is specifically designed for practitioners of alternative healing modalities. It teaches the same guided journeys that are in the Individual Workbook, but it presents them in a style that assumes that you as the practitioner will be guiding your clients personally. Included are insights that the author shares on approaches to using the Rays with your clients.
Author and hypnotherapist Michael G. Love has used over a decade of experience in alternative and energy healing modalities to guide hundreds of people in becoming creators of their own realities. And now he’s here to share with you an updated understanding of the Twelve Rays.
The Twelve Rays – Foundational Level Practitioner Workbook provides clear, easy to understand practical applications of the first, three Rays. Inside, you’ll find explanations of the Rays of Attribute in plain, simple terms without all the baggage of old ritual and ceremony.
Through years of teaching and live workshops, Love has created easy to follow guided journeys using the first, three Rays that will help you deal with everyday life concerns.
Through Love’s instruction, you’ll learn to move beyond current limiting beliefs and habitual patterns and embrace an expanded sense of self. The Twelve Rays are part of our Divine Heritage. Love explains how the first, three Rays represent an updated understanding of the traditional Trinity with the recognition that those attributes of the Divine are within us all.
In The Twelve Rays – Practical Applications, you’ll discover:
- Insights into your Divine Heritage and an understanding of how to use the Rays to create balance in your life.
- An easy technique using the First Ray to identify the causes of resistance to change.
- A easy to follow technique to reduce stress.
- How to use the Second Ray, the Ray of Love and Wisdom, to reduce feelings of loneliness and strengthen your connection t the Divine.
- The ability to replace habitual patterns that no longer serve you and quickly overcome obstacles to personal progress.
- A straight-forward, effective technique for using the Law of Attraction which is part of the Third Ray.
- Music and meditations to help you to learn to simply and effectively use the Rays, and much, much more!
The Twelve Rays – Practical Applications is your entry into a 21st century metaphor of spirituality. If you are an alternative healing practitioner who is constantly looking for new and innovative energy healing techniques, then you’ll enjoy adding the Twelve Rays into your personal practice.
Buy The Twelve Rays – Foundational Level Practitioner Workbook and move your spiritual beliefs into the 21st century!